Saturday, January 9, 2010

NYP Open House

On Thursday.
I locked myself AGAIN!!!
This time I tell myself,
I can't stay at home and wait for people to come back anymore!

I called a locksmith.
He climbed in through the windows so he don't need to 'cut' the gate's padlock.
I was totally relieved about this.
I was just worried that I'll need to get everyone in the house to change the key if he destroyed the padlock.
In few minutes, he managed to unlock the room door.
And it cost me for SGD40.
I can go out. I'm so happy.
The locksmith is a nice person=)
But everything is just way too dangerous.
what if the locksmith is a scammer?

Went around school to take pics(damn ica) and played around
I get all the German food labbeling correct!
which make me so proud of myself.
*cannot ah...i feel happy whenever there's little achievement==
I was just supporting friend's game booth and anyhow label it.
Didn't expect I'll get it all correct!haha...

At 3 plus, i went to RP to take pics with my friend.
we did have harvest...haha...
media ppl have to be thick skin..
have to ignore ppl around us to get things done and achieve our purpose..==
I keep telling myself:
they don't even know who the hell am I. Why would I even care about what they think about me?
anyway...we were just taking pics...no offense...==

I went back to AMK hub after that...
watched movie and reached home at around 10pm.

COOL leh today.
look at my journey:
woodlands(home)-->AMK(poly)-->Woodlands(RP)-->AMK(AMK hub)-->Woodlands(home)

1 comment:

  1. hahass...yeah! media ppl must have thick skin !!!totally agree!!!hahasssXD

    ReplyDelete